Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Lawn Fawn New Year's Card

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a fun New Years card! I used new products from the latest Lawn Fawn release to create a whimsical cuckoo clock. I have always been fascinated by cuckoo clocks, because they are so interactive and truly a work of art. Growing up my grandparents had one, and I always looked forward to the little bird coming out on the hour. I thought a cuckoo clock out be the perfect icon to ring in the new year.  


The "Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on" was converted into the cuckoo clock by hanging the vines and the wing shape under the clock. I used "Harold's ABCs" to create the Roman numerals on the clock face. It was fun putting the numerals on there, because it really helped it transform into the clock. The bird from the "Special Delivery" set was the perfect addition, because the bird's expression and wing position makes it look like it is  popping out of the clock. I added "Small 3D Foam Squares" behind the bird wings and the body for extra dimension. 

I hope you have a wonderful New Year that is filled with happiness and peace. 

Supplies:
80lb Cardstock- white
Glue Tube 
Harold's ABCs - stamps
Let it Sine Petite Paper Pack 
Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-on 
Pencil Eraser Cardstock
Shimmer Cardstock- Nuetrals 
Small 3D Foam Squares
Special Delivery - stamps 
Speckled Eggshell Cardstock 
Woodgrain Cardstock - Dark Brown 
Woodgran Cardstock - Light Brown