Sunday, June 6, 2021

Lawn Fawn - Birthday Rainbows and Scooters

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a fun birthday card that is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog. 


I used the "Scootin' By" stamp set from the new release. I thought it would be really fun to have the critters scooting on rainbows. I just love how all of the stamps are perfectly proportioned with the die cuts. This card so much fun to make! For the rainbows, I adhered the colored strips to white cardstock and then hand cut around the rainbow shape. This made it easier to place the rainbows in my scene! 


Supplies:

80lb Cardstock – White

Apricot Cardstock

Cilantro Cardstock 

Everyday Sentiment Banners

Glue Tube

Moonstone Cardstock 

On the Beach – stamps 

Puffy Cloud Backdrop: Portrait

Raspberry Cardstock 

Scootin’ By – stamps and die cuts 

Shadow Box Card Rainbow Add-On

Shimmer Cardstock - Tropical

Small 3d Foam Squares  

Sparkle Cardstock – Pixie Dust 

Stitched Rainbow

Sugarplum Cardstock 

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!