Sunday, September 26, 2021

Lawn Fawn: Autumn Leaves

 Hey everyone, today I am sharing a card for the Lawn Fawn blog! I created a fun autumn themed card that used products from the new Lawn Fawn release.


Fall is my favorite time of the year because all of the colors are so pretty. I created a scene using the "You Autumn Know" and "Joy to all" stamp sets. I adjusted the clothes on the kids from pajamas to outdoor fall attire. The little puppy is a fun addition to the card too. My dog loves to play in leaves, especially when they are crunchy!

I used distressed oxides to created my background, and added ink to the paper bag cardstock to create texture the trees!

Supplies:

80lb Cardstock – White

Distress Oxide – Crackling Campfire (on paper bag cardstock for the tree background)

Distress Oxide – Gathered Twigs                  

Distress Oxide – Mustard Seed 

Distress Oxide – Seedless Preserves 

Everyday Sentiment Banners 

Fake Tan Cardstock

Glue Tube

Joy to All – stamps and die cuts 

Lift a Flap Tree Backdrop

Paper Bag Cardstock

You Autumn Know – stamps and die cuts

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!