Monday, September 20, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 109: Awesome Autumn



 Hey everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The challenge is to create an autumn themed project! Fall is my favorite time of year, because the colors are so pretty! I love the cooler temperatures and it feels like the holiday season is right around the corner. 


I created fun little fall scene with owls hanging out at their acorn house. I love adding sparkly cardstock to my scenes. The sparkle creates a sense of whimsy in addition to a fun texture! 

Supplies:

80lb Cardstock – White

Acorn House 

Glue Tube

Gold Rush Cardstock

Gold Sparkle Single Cord

Ground Coffee Cardstock

Jump for Joy – stamps and die cuts 

Let’s Go Nuts – stamps and die cuts 

Mushroom Border

Paper Bag Cardstock 

Sage Leaf Cardstock

Scalloped Rectangle Stackables

Scripty Thanks 

Shimmer Cardstock – gemstone 

Small 3D Foam Squares 

So Owlsome – stamps and die cuts 

Sparkle Cardstock –  Autumn

Sweater Weather Remix Petite Paper Pack

Watercolor Wishes Rainbow Petite Paper Pack


Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog to see the amazing design team projects. I hope you will be inspired to create a project for the challenge. I hope you have a wonderful day!