Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pirate Penguin!

ARRR me matey! I made another card using the Peachy Keen and The Scrapping Cottage penguin doll and accessories#2 dies. These die cuts are so versatile, you can make cards for any occasion. This pirate penguin's ENTIRE outfit is made from the accessories#2 die. I used the scarf to make the sash. The sword is made from the headband and bow-tie. The hook is made from the hat with the large pom pom and the base is the mitten (with thumb cut off). The eye patch is the large pom pom with the thin ear muff. The stripes are made from the thin ear muff.


I have some awesome news! Joanne, from The Scrapping Cottage, has donated a Penguin Die for me to give away on my blog! So that means one of you will win this adorable Penguin die. What you need to do is post a comment and leave contact information on this blog post. Please be fair and only leave one comment. The winner for this contest will be announced next Monday! Good Luck and I hope you liked my card!

Winners!!!

Thank you all for leaving comments on my blog! I have some exciting news for two people! I used http://www.random.org/ to generate the random winners of my contests.

The winner of the $15.00 gift certificate from Peachy Keen Stamps is Jessica (Jess Baker)!!! I have emailed Angelica at Peachy Keen Stamps and she will be emailing you with further information!

The winner of the Scrapping Cottage Penguin Doll Die is Glora!!! Joanne from the Scrapping Cottage will be emailing you with more information!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you again for all the awesome comments!

31 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love the little penguin's patch. TFS and for an opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny and too cute. I love your take on the die. Thanks for the opportunity to win and thanks for sharing.
    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative. Using other pieces to make the pieces you want!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    nginerd dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable. Love the patch on his eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! I love that you used the accessories to come up with something completely unique and wonderful. I just LOVE this penguin! me at glorajean dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love this card. That penguin is super dooper cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! Thanks for another great giveaway!

    alwaysfriendli@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. How cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Whitney
    kwclay at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aargh! That is mighty cute! Thanks for the idea.

    Jenny Kozar

    jlkozar AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Samantha...I need to live in your brain for just a day! This is a PERFECT example how many things can be done with one die! This card is just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is that penquin! Super cute! I love it. I would love to win the die cut. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! Thanks for the chance to win it.

    Deloris T

    http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your penguin card is so lovely!!!
    thanks for giving the chance to win!
    burger.margreet(at)gmail(dot)com
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever use of those accessories! Great inspiration and the penguin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are sooo creative with making those accessories! I would have never thought to do all that, but it turned out awesome! Thanks for the great ideas! The penguin pirate is super duper cute

    kworm54513@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These penguins are the cutest and you just added to it with your creativity!! I love this.

    tfs
    thanks for the chance to win a great prize.

    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK - the pirate penguin is FANTASTIC! Had me laughing that the family wanted in on the fun. You're amazing to look beyond the usual - a real genius! Thanks for this chance to win the adorable penguin. hollybwhite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You really used your imagination on this card and it paid off! Fantastic!
    macdonald.tracy96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card, love this penguin!! :)

    Keisha

    keisha_hartt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card - my son's birthday is in a couple of months and he wants a pirate theme - this card would be very cute for the invitations.
    Christine
    chrick88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blogspot and I am impressed and thrilled to be in a drawing for the penguin. I couldn't find it on the Scrapping Cottage website so maybe I'll win it!
    Charlotte
    cosci_us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is the cutest pirate penguin EVER! Thanks for the chance to win!

    courtney lee 337 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable penguin :) Great giveaway!

    Emily

    coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. He is so cute!!!! What a great give-a-way. TFS! And thanks for the chance to win.
    ~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com
    funkycards(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your pirate penguin! ADORABLE! Thank you for the chanceto win!
    qtme2003@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute and adorable.
    Thanks for the inspiration...

    Gina

    agsainz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE your penguin! He is so stinkin cute

    ~lori

    gallionlori at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL... Samantha.. this is over the top delightful!! I know I say this a lot but it's true.. your imagination is beyond AWESOME!! :)Hugs and lots of LOVE, Kathy

    ReplyDelete