Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #37

Hey everybody it's time for another Peachy Keen Challenge! I must say this challenge was so much fun, and I am very excited to see what everyone is going to do for it! For the Peachy Keen challenge you must follow the sketch along with using kraft paper. I just love the look and warmth that kraft paper provides for cards and layouts. For this challenge, I was really inspired by colorful leaves and the crisp fall air. I used the adorable Piggy Tubby Time stamp for the pigs playing in the leaves. This stamp has a lot of possibilities because you can use it as is, or simply remove the pigs from the tub and place them in a different settings. Thank you so much for viewing my project, and I hope everyone has enjoyed my take on the challenge!

13 comments:

  1. Your cards are always completely brilliant, Samantha, and this one is certainly no exception. How cute to have those little piggies playing in the leaves!! Your colors are stunning, and this is just beautifully done!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Your cards are ALWAYS so stinkin' awesome! I love that you see piggies in a tub and take them into a pile of leaves!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, look at those little piggies! Your coloring skills are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are AMAZING! Every card you make should be framed and put in a museum. It looks like there is a ton of dimension with those leaves. I wish I could see it in person. INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had one iota of your amazing talent Samantha!! This card, again, is so special!
    I love it! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love this, those pigs playing in the leaves is just tooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U r truely talented & always amaze me with ur cards!! Wow... Thats about all that I can say!!
    tfs

    M. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another awesome project! You are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen cards like yours...I am in awe!

    Laura
    www.makinprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha,
    Another amazing card! Love the bright colors and your shaded leaves. Really adds dimension!
    Great job, as always!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful. The thing I love the most about fall is the colors and you captured them perfectly in your card. :), V

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative, I love the little witch running into the pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are SOOO CUTE my friend!! I love EVERY SINGLE creation you come up with!!
    GREAT JOB!
    BIG PEACHY HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete