Friday, February 4, 2011

Fishy Kisses

Valentine's day is just around the corner, and I have created an adorable card that is sure to please just about anyone! This puffer fish is from the Under the Sea stamp set created by Market Street Stamps. When I saw this fish I just knew that it would be perfect for a kissing booth. The booth is from the Carousel Cricut cartridge. I modified the booth by cutting off the awning and replacing it with a rectangle piece of cardstock. The "fishy kisses" is from the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge. This puffer fish is ready for Valentine's Day, and I hope my card will help you get ready too!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! This really makes me smile. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner! This totally made me smile it is SO super ADORABLE! You are such a creative girl. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP!!!!!!! OMG cutest kissin' booth EVER!!! you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin cute!!!! You make some awesome cards. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn cute!! Makes me pucker my lips!! :-)

    ReplyDelete