Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #49

I am very excited to share my project I made for the Peachy Keen Challenge. This is just a sketch challenge with no twists! I used one of my favorite Peachy Keen stamp set called Duck Dolls. These stamps are absolutely adorable, and the sentiments are very clever. The sentiment I used for the inside of the card is " You quack me up." Peachy Keen has just released new dies of these ducks! So if you wanted to make a cute scene on your refrigerator for Easter or even just spring, those would be perfect for it! Thanks for checking out my blog!

12 comments:

  1. Samantha, my dear! Is there anything you can't do with these adorable duck dolls? Up till now, my favorite card of yours was the one with them in the theater, NOW THIS?!!! I love the story you've told without even a word! You are da bomb diggity, girl!! Very, very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's cute and then there's KERR-YUTE!!!
    Guess which category your card is in? Yep 'coz it's absolutely gorgeous Samantha!
    Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Samantha! Lorie says it so well! The ducks are one of my favorite sets and what a sweet story you have told! I absolutely love everything about this! Thanks for being such an inspiration!
    Love and hugs,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set too. It is one of the few non-face sets that I have. You did them up so adorable. I couldn't LOVE it more!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is soooo cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love all the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet!Your card is Amazing,I love the colors and the stamps.Great Job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, I love this so much!! You always do such a wonderful job, Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest ever! This would be cute layout for my granddaughter who is going to be getting a bro/sister soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word! Your card is just not cute but CLEVER! I love it... FRIENDS! Oh you are way to talented. Love the colors and details too!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Cute for WORDS!!! Love those little chickies. Smooches... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete