Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Card Using Market Street Stamps


Happy Earth Day! Today, I am going to share a card I made using a variety of stamp sets from Market Street Stamps. I decided to make a card that had more of a masculine feel to it. I wanted to use bright and bold colors that really pop against the grey shark. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the waves in the water. The shark is from the "Ocean Fun" stamp set. I accessorized the shark with a party hat from the "For All It's Worth" stamp set, and the sentiment is also from that set. I used the "Here Comes The Sun" background stamp for the sunburst background. I stamped the background on yellow card stock, then embossed it with clear embossing ink. Then I used some different shades of orange and red ink to color the sun. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!! I SO love that shark with the birthday hat. It looks like it was made for him. You are so good at mixing and matching sets to make the perfect scene. The colors are striking too. I just LOVE it. It would work great for a guy or a girl. I JUST LOVE it! My birthday is this week - hint, hint ;). Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of intense colors! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete