Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #40- Make Your Own Pattern Paper With Stamps






Welcome to my blog! Today, I have a super fun project I made using some of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamps. I made this card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #40, which requires you to create your own pattern paper with stamps. The overall idea behind my card is "Singing in the Rain," which would be cute for shower, get well, or many other occasions. The little animals are from the "Critters Down Under" stamp set. I used the "Plus One" stamp set for the umbrella and the raindrop patterned paper. The Polaroid frame is from the "Say Cheese" set and I used the bubbles from the "Critters In the Sea" to decorate the frame. The super adorable tiny music notes are from the "Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum" stamp set. I colored all my pieces and parts with my handy Copic markers. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Awws, look at the wee little kangas with the wee little umbrelly and kookaburra on top. Oh, and of course the patterns of the fish bubbles, sweet raindrops and music notes. Such care and cuteness. Very thoughful and well planned. Can I have that card????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...too cute...beautiful backgrounds!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, Samantha! Love how you squeezed so many different images into your background papers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card!! Super cute
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fantastic! I love how you used so many images in your background! It's fantastic! Definitely not something you could buy in a store!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun card!! loving all the patterns :) thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete