Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #52- Stamp A Scene


Hey everyone, today I am posting a fun shadowbox project I made for the Lawnscaping challenge. The challenge is to stamp a scene, which I love any project that has a scene. I decided to create a springtime shadowbox scene that can be hung on a wall or door handle. I have this mini obsession with gnomes, they just make me smile. When Lawn Fawn came out with the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set, I just had to have it. I stamped and colored the gnome along with all of his friends and home accessories with my Copic markers. I cut out all of shapes with my trusted craft knife.

This chipboard shadowbox is pretty neat, it has four layers of chipboard in addition to an acrylic piece. You can easily layer your papers for quick dimension. To add even more dimension I used some pop dots to behind some of the stamped images.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog, I hope you have a great day! 



10 comments:

  1. That is so cute! The scene that you created is adorable! I can't wait for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DIL loves gnomes too! I bought her that set. She is not a stamper yet, but hopefully she will join me sometimes. This challenge is right up your alley! The scene you created is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute..love the little scene & your coloring is great too. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscapinh

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. This is AMAZING. Your coloring is out of this world!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you stamped your scene...so fun! Love your frame, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, it's AMAZING! I would have loved to see more pictures of all of the gorgeous details! There's so much to appreciate! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What an amazing scene! I love everything on it and your coloring is perfection!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fabulous, Samantha! Really, just stunning. Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on "Top Mow it All", Samantha! I really love your framed scene!!!

    ReplyDelete