Monday, April 1, 2013

Oozak Challenge #13 Anything Goes w/Pearls, Lace and Ribbon


I am very excited to share my first project as an Oozak design team member. The challenge for April is Anything Goes w/Pearls, Lace and Ribbon. These embellishments are so much fun to work with, because they can add texture and dimension to your project.




I love creating scenes that tell a story. This down on the farm scene was created using Lawn Fawn stamps. My stamped images are colored with Copic markers, and then cut out with my craft knife. Adhesive foam dots were used to add dimension. This challenge was so much fun to do, please be sure to join us for this month's challenge! 


Materials used: Doodlebug Pearls-LadybugCopic MarkersMemento Tuxedo Black Ink,  Lawn Fawn-Critters on the FarmLawn Fawn- Gnome Sweet GnomeRanger Adhesive Foam ShapesBrown Cardstock, Bazzill Dotted Swiss Green Cardstock, Grass Punch,  Burlap, Woodgrain Patterned Paper, Lace, Ric Rac Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog have a great day!