Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lawnscaping Exclusive- DT CALL CHALLENGE


Hello everyone! I am beyond excited to post this Lawn Fawn card I made! This card was created for the Lawnscaping- DT Call Challenge! I couldn't make up my mind on making a ocean themed card or a carnival themed card, so I decided to combine both together! I had so much fun making this card!

I colored and hand cut all the stamped images. I used the Critters in the Sea, and Admit One stamp sets. Adhesive foam dots were used to pop up some of the sea critters. I really wanted to have a lot of texture on my card, so I used glitter cardstock for the ocean water and sandpaper for the ocean floor. The sky is the paper from Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade paper pack. I used some rhinestones, holographic raindrops, cording to embellish my card.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. If this doesn't win I don't know what will. This is absolutely amazing! Every little detail and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the detail on this card is incredible! And it is seriously the most fun card i think I've ever seen. Love it. Thanks for entering our Lawnscaping DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely incredible. My goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT'S a scene and a half!!! Brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete