Monday, July 21, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #86- Watercoloring


Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a project using watercolors, which is such an awesome medium to use. There are so many different products and techniques you can use to create a watercolored look. I used Distress Inks, because I wanted a rich color for my little sushi. I LOVE the sushi from the Let's Roll stamp set. These little sushi are absolutely adorable, you can customize them with different faces. I mixed different pattern papers and finished my card with Gold Sparkle Cord.

Materials Used-
Let's Roll
Gold Sparkle Single Cord 


The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner of the challenge will receive a stamp set of their choice!


Thank you for stopping by, be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this card!!!!! the watercoloring is so PERFECT!! so rich and vibrant! (hard to do with watercolors!!) and the placement of all the elements is just awesome! did you mask or fussy cut and place? LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I love that card! I don't have that set, but I really must get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the colors you chose for this card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I love it! The coloring is perfect! ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete