Monday, August 4, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #87- Back to School


Happy Monday,  I am very excited for the newest Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge is to create a back to school themed project! School is right around the corner for many kids. One of my favorite things about this time of year was buying brand new school supplies. I created a fun scholastic card using a variety of Lawn Fawn supplies. I was inspired by the color combinations in the "Dewey Decimal" petite paper pack. The birds and book, from the "Science of Love" stamp set, coordinated perfectly with the pattern papers. I also used the "Science of Love" lawn die cuts, they save so much time and are so easy to use. I finished off my card with gold sparkle twine. Whenever I wrap twine around my card I typically use foam tape so the paper doesn't leave bumps where the twine is. 

Materials Used:
A Good Apple
Dewey Decimal petite paper pack
Gold Sparkle single cord
Science of Love 
Science of Love lawn cuts


The sponsor of this challenge is Simon Says Stamp, the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate! 


Please be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and the Lawnscaping Facebook Page for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day.