Monday, October 6, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #91 - Pattern Paper


Happy Monday!! I am very excited to share my project for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a project using pattern paper. I thought it would be so much fun to create a paper pieced project. I used a mixture of Lawn Fawn petite paper packs to create my prehistoric scene. These dinosaurs just love building a fire and roasting marshmallows. 


Materials Used:
Critters From the Past
Into the Woods Petite Paper Pack
Love You S'more
Pink Lemonade


The sponsor of this challenge is Simon Says Stamp. The winner of the challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Please be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration!