Monday, December 1, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #95- White on White


Good Morning! Today I have a card to share with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a project that is white! This really was a challenge to do, but my main challenge was to get it to photograph well. My card has a lot of layers and texture to create dimension. I started with a white cardstock base then adhered a sparkly white paper on top. Embossed white paper was added on top of the sparkly paper. I wrapped vellum around the embossed cardstock, and added all my elements to the vellum. The shimmer on the die cut letters is a white Wink of Stella brush pen. The trees from the "Snow Day" stamp set were embossed with clear powder on white cardstock. 


Materials Used:
Cole's ABCs
Snow Day


The sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says stamp. The winner of the challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate. Which is an awesome prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!