Monday, January 19, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #98- Create a Background


Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge. This create your own background challenge was tons of fun to do! Lawn Fawn has many stamps that lend themselves to awesome backgrounds. I decided to add some glitz to my card by embossing my stamped backgrounds. I created a simple scene and really let the patterns be the focal point of the design.


Materials Used:
Chevron Backdrops
Chit Chat
Chit Chat- Lawn Cuts
Starry Backdrops

The winner of the challenge will win a stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn. It is such an awesome and generous prize!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable scene! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samantha your card is beautiful!!!! Love this gold background,this color combo is so cool! And those two little birds make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's beautiful, i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete