Monday, February 16, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #100- "Friendly" Celebration


Happy Monday! I have been so excited for this Lawnscaping Challenge! We are celebrating Lawnscaping's 100th challenge with a special little twist. The theme for the challenge is birthday and we were able to ask a friend to join us over on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog! I chose an awesome cardmaking friend Nikki Foraker! We were previously on a design team together and I absolutely love every project she makes. She has refined cardmaking skills and her wit and sense of humor is amazing! I am so happy she was able to participate in this challenge. Please be sure to check out her project and blog


For my card for this challenge, I created a fun little monster birthday party scene. These colorful little monsters are indulging themselves in a giant bowl of ice cream. They all  have their party hats on, and are ready for fun-filled party! 



Materials Used:
Here's the Scoop
Monster Mash
Stitched Journaling Card
Year Four

The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn! The winner of the challenge will receive a Lawn Fawn stamp set of their choice! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration! I hope you have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GAWRSH! This is seriously the cutest ever!!! I have never seen those monsters colored more adorably! I Love LOVE love the color scheme! Ahhhh. CUTE! Thanks again for inviting me to party with ya! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love, all, the sweet colors, the yummy and the way you mask all this beautifuls critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! The monsters are so cute in the pastel colors!!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete