Monday, May 18, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #106- Try a New Technique


Good morning, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge was to create a project using a new technique. I personally love challenges like this because it enables you expand your creativity. I recently purchased the "Best Pun Ever" stamp set and coordinating dies. I love the popsicles in this set. You can customize them with different faces too! For my new technique I used a non-traditional embellishments, which was popsicle sticks. I also embossed on vellum too, which created a fun texture in the background. 


Materials Used:
Best Pun Ever Stamps
Best Pun Ever dies
Lime Single Cord

The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner of the challenge will receive a stamp set of their choice! Isn't that amazing?!

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration! 


6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Really like how you made this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is INCREDIBLE!!! I can't tell you how much I love those Popsicle sticks in the background WITH the Popsicle images!!! Amazing! You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!! Love how you used the popsicle sticks sooo clever! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Sam!!! The background is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Samantha!! love how you created this colorful rainbow!! :) and those popsicle sticks are an amazing and coordinate detail!! :) love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, love the lollipop stick background :)

    ReplyDelete