Monday, July 6, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #109- Sparkle and Shine


Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a project that is sparkly or shiny or even a combination of the two! There are so many different embellishments and materials you can use for this challenge.  I chose to use super glittery cardstock. I added clear circle epoxy stickers to create dew drops in my little garden scene. I love how the all my stamped images pop against the glitter backdrop. I paired the glitter cardstock with Lawn Fawn pattern paper. 


Materials Used:
Gleeful Gardens
Pink Lemonade Petite Paper Pack
Stitched Journaling Card


The sponsor of this challenge is Ellen Hutson, the winner will receive the $25 gift certificate to her store. Isn't that awesome?!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!