Monday, February 1, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #123- Sending Love


Good morning, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card for the current "Sending Love" Lawnscaping Challenge. I used a variety of Lawn Fawn products to create my Valentine's Day scene. This is little monkey is so happy relaxing on a pile of leaves surrounded by bananas. All my stamped images were colored with Copic markers and hand cut with a craft knife. 


Materials Used:
Beachside Petite Paper Pack
Critters in the Jungle
Let's Polka- Mon Amie Petite Paper Pack
Lime Single Cord
My Silly Valentine
Stitched Journaling Card


Ellen Hutson is sponsoring this challenge. She has generously donated a $25 store certificate, which you can use to purchase tons of amazing products! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more inspiration! I hope you have a great day.