Monday, May 16, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #130- Sparkle It Up


Good morning, I hope you are ready for a brand new Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge is to create a sparkly project. When it comes to shimmer and sparkle,  I immediately think of fairies. I decided to create a small fairy garden scene. The fairies are having so much fun playing with dew drop with their snail friends. I used sparkly cardstock for the sky, clouds, and grass. I also use a shimmer brush pen to highlight areas of my stamped images. Unfortunately, the shimmer is so subtle it did not show up in the photograph. 


Materials Used:
Fairy Friends
Gleeful Gardens
Summertime Charm


The sponsor of the challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner of the challenge will win a stamp set of their choice. I think that is an awesome prize, especially since their new release is coming out soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great day! Please be sure to check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for tons of inspiration!