Monday, June 20, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #132- Distress Maniacs


Happy Monday! I hope you are ready for the next Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge is to create a project that has distressing or uses a distress product. I made a card for my dad who is also known as the "fishing legend." He is a fishing guide and loves to be outdoors. My dad is amazing and  I created this card as another reminder that he is "o-fish-ally awesome"! I started with my kraft cardstock card base. I inked the edges of the cardstock with a warm brown color. I layered my scene on top on the kraft paper. Pattern paper clouds create a backdrop behind the grass and critters. I used sand paper to distress the grass and layered it on top of the pattern paper. I stamped and die cut out all of my critters and accessories. I finished off my card with twine wrapped around the card and tied into a bow.


Materials Used:
Dad + Me - stamps and dies
Grassy Hillside Borders
Sky Single Cord
Thank You Tags


The generous sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner of the challenge will receive a Lawn Fawn stamp set of their choice. This is such a great prize especially since they recently had the most incredible release. 

I really appreciate you stopping by my blog. Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for tons of inspiration. I hope you have a great day!