Monday, December 19, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #144- Christmas


Hey everyone! Today I am sharing my card for what is the final Lawnscaping Challenge. I have been on this design team for a couple years and have always looked forward to creating projects for the different challenges. The design team members in addition to all of the submissions for each challenge are truly inspiring. Lawn Fawn products are amazing and I always love creating scenes with all of the different stamps and papers. Since this is the last challenge, I just had to do a more elaborate scene. I created a Christmas scene in the forest with a whole bunch of critters. I stamped and hand cut all the pieces to create a layered scene.


Materials Used:
Baah Humbug
Believe in Yourself
Critters in the Arctic
Critters in the Forest
Dad and Me
Hello Baby
Jump for Joy
Party Animal
Snow Day Petite Paper Pack
Toboggan Together
Year Two




Lawn Fawn is sponsoring our final challenge. The winner of the challenge will receive a stamp set of their choice. They have just released an amazing collection of stamps!

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for inspiration. If you are looking to participate in a challenge using Lawn Fawn products, please check out Ellen Hutson's challenge blog. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!