Sunday, July 23, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamps- July Release

Hey everyone, today I am sharing two projects using the current Peachy Keen Stamps July Release. This release is filled with tons of adorable nautical stamps. There are so many sentiments that pair perfectly with the nautical imagery. 


For my first card, I created a simple beach scene using a few different stamps. I thought it would be fun to create a fish out of the mermaid tail, so I masked the eye and then stamped the fish body. I hand cut all the stamped elements and layered them on sand and glittery paper.

For my second card, I created a treasure hunting scene. The pirate turtle has successfully found the hidden treasure. I paired pattern paper with sand paper to create depth and texture. The "You're a Treasure" sentiment is a perfect pairing with this scene.

Peachy Keen is currently offering two deals, 15% off on products on the website and .99 cent shipping within the USA. You can also subscribe to the Stamp Club of The Month, and receive stamps monthly.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a great day!