Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Peachy Keen August Release- Day 1

Hey everyone, I hope you are excited for the August stamp release from Peachy Keen Stamps! Today I am showcasing the August release stamp set in addition to a couple add- on stamp sets. The raccoons needed a costume for Halloween, and to my luck the hair from the "Faceless Frank and Bride" stamp set fit perfectly! I took the pumpkin face from the "Rocky the Waffle" stamp set to decorate the trick-or-treat bag!


The new August Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of images to get the fall season off to a very cute start. Puppies, gourds, sloths, butterflies, raccoons, and even a little guy in a waffle costume! The sets all mix and match to create adorable projects. Thank you so much for stopping by, please check back tomorrow for another card I created for this release!