Monday, January 15, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #21- Inspiration Board


Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you are ready for another amazing Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This challenge is an inspiration board, I was so inspired by the photos and color story. I created a warm and magical scene using a variety of Lawn Fawn products! I layered my stamped images with foam dots on the "puffy cloud border" to create depth and dimension. Shimmery sequins float in the sky to enhance the whimsical mood. 



Supplies:
Critters Ever After
Pastel Paradise Sparkly Shaker Selection 
Peppermint Single Cord
Puffy Cloud Border 
Stitched Gift Card Pocket
Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be showcased on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!