Friday, June 8, 2018

Lawn Fawn Critter Concert


Hey everyone! I have card being showcased on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, please check it out! 
I used the Everyday Pop-Ups Lawn Cuts to create the platform stages for my Critter Concert music performers. I have a tendency to focus more on designing the front of my cards and the inside will have a sentiment with a little complimentary design element. The Everyday Pop-Ups Lawn Cuts allows you to carry the design throughout your card and will give the recipient an additional surprise on the inside!
I adhered the critters with thin adhesive foam dots to create a slight dimension, but not too thick because I wanted my card to still close with ease. The Little Music Notes Lawn Cuts were the perfect backdrop for the little concert. I added pom-pom trim and rhinestones to embellish my scene.
Please be sure to check out the current Cards for Guys challenge! There’s lots of wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and the current participants!