Monday, September 3, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #36- Mood Board


Happy Monday! I am so excited for the next Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! The challenge is to be inspired by the mood board, which is leaves and fall! Yay! I love fall so much so I had so many ideas for my card. I decided to create a little scene inside an apple shape. I thought it would be fun to have a sloth playing in leaves, it would be so slow and adorable! 


Supplies:
Critters in the Forest
Hang in There
Jump for Joy
Perfectly Plaid Spring 
Let's Polka Mon Ami petite paper pack 
Outside in Stitched Stackable Frames
Stitched Apple Frames

The sponsor of the challenge is Lawn Fawn! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be displayed on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for tons of inspiration. I hope you have a great day!