Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Peachy Keen Release Day #2

Hey Everyone!  TodaybI am sharing a card and a treat bag for the Peachy Keen release. I love everything about this set, the stamps are so incredibly adorable and the die cuts are such a time saver. I traditionally hand cut my stamped images, but that is very time consuming. The coordinating dies are so easy to use, I just love them!



We are so excited to share the October 2018 release with you! The new stamps and dies are now available for individual purchase. Our new polar pals are going to make your winter papercrafting projects pop! Be sure to share your creations with us on Facebook in our group The Peachy Place. Tag us @PeachyKeenStamps on Instagram and use #PeachyKeenStamps We can't wait to see what YOU make!

Use code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% off the purchace of items from the new release!

Thank you so much  for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!