Monday, July 29, 2019

Lawn Fawn - Summertime Sailing


Happy Monday! I am very excited to share my card today for the Lawn Fawn blog. I am so happy to have the opportunity to share my fun little summertime scene with you. My color palette is inspired by the colors of the sunset.

I used a few of my new stamp sets to create my card. I wanted to dress up my little critters in sailor outfits, so I just used Copic markers to draw shirts on them! The banner created the best boardwalk for my little animals. I layered my ocean scene on pattern pattern and used the scalloped circle die for a fun layout. I am also obsessed with Polka Dot backdrop die cute. It transforms cardstock instantly! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have the best day! 


Supplies:
Fancy Folded Banners
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop
Paper Bag Cardstock
Rainbow Pack Cardstock
Say What Pets - stamps and dies
Scalloped Circle Stackables
Smooth Saying - stamps and dies
Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack

Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack