Monday, September 23, 2019

Lawn Fawn - Spooky Halloween Village

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a super fun Halloween card that is on the Lawn Fawn blog! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, because I love the colors and all the fun but not too scary decorations. I created a scene that encompasses the whimsical aspects of Halloween. 



The "Spooky Village" stamp set is so much fun to play with. The set creates the cutest Halloween village and comes with so many accessories. The coordinating "Spooky Village" lawn cuts make is super easy to build and expand your setting.

Whenever I get a seasonal stamp set, I like to try to find different solutions to expand the possibilities of the set. The mice from the "Mice on Ice"stamp set were a cute addition to my scene. Since I was using the coordinating "Mice on Ice" lawn cuts, I needed to figure out a solution for the bottom of the skate. So I drew tiny lines to create hiking boots for the mice. It was a simple solution and it was so much fun to watch the skates transform into shoes! 

The "Stiched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape" die cut created a nice background for my scene. I used grey cardstock from the "Neutral Pack Cardstock" and copper glitter paper from the "Sparkle Cardstock- Autumn". The papers really helped bring my scene to life, especially the glitter paper! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies:
Glue Tube
Jet Black Ink
Mice on Ice- stamps
Mine on Ice- lawn cuts
Neutral Pack Cardstock
Sparkle Cardstock- Autumn 
Spooky Village - stamps
Spooky Village - lawn cuts
Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape