Friday, August 13, 2021

Lawn Fawn: Jungle Card Sketch

Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a card that is inspired by the current card sketch challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! I created a fun jungle themed. I used the "Tropical Leaves Stencil"  and distress oxides to create the background paper. 


I love the monkey from the "Critters in the Jungle" stamp set. I wanted to make is sure it was the focal point of the card. It just pops off of the tropical green foliage! 

Supplies

80lb Cardstock – White

Apricot Cardstock

Critters in the Jungle

Distress Oxide – Cracked Pistachio

Distress Oxide – Lucky Clover

Glue Tube

Rainforest Cardstock

Sage Leaf Cardstock

Small 3D Foam Squares 

Sparkle Cardstock –  Holiday

Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pack

Tropical Leaves

Tropical Leaves Stencil

Tropical Vine Borders 


There is still time to play the challenge, so please hop on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to check out the amazing designs from the team and all of the challenge entries! I hope you have a wonderful day!