Monday, May 24, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #29



Summer is a great time to enjoy fun and different recipes. I find fruit salads very refreshing on hot summer days. Peachy Keen Stamps are perfect for creating adorable recipe cards. I used the Faceless Fruit stamp set in addition to the Simple Sallies stamp set. The Simple Sallies faces add so much character and personality to the each of the fruit. I thought it would be fun to have a slide attached to the side of the bowl. Each fruit then slides right into the bowl creating a yummy fruit salad.

8 comments:

  1. That looks yummy and very fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a smashing recipe card . So cleverly thought out and so much fun to look at. You did an amazing job! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So flippin' CUTE!!! The slide is a BRILLIANT idea!!!! I just ADORE this!!!!!!!!!!

    HUGS!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome recipe card! It is just adorable and I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO SO SUPER DUPER CUTE!! You totally blow me away with your brilliant creative mind!! I just LOVE it!1
    Big Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ** I deleted the above post for a typo**
    Samantha, I just love your recipe card! The little slide with the fruit is so clever and original!! I adore all their expressions!! Awesome Job!!
    hugs,
    Heidi
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Samantha!! This is just darling! Your imagination is so inspiring! You are gifted for certain! Thank you so much for an adorable sample of Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the slide! It's just too funny and they look like they're having a blast. You're so creative and we're thrilled to have you on the DT! Big hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete