Monday, October 4, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #38




It's time for another Peachy Keen challenge! For this challenge, you are suppose to create an October themed project that is not a card. I decided I was going to create a recipe box filled with the ingredients. I found a paper mache book that looks like a witch's spell book. The top of the box is a view of the witch's room where she and her spider assistant cook up some potions. The ghost peeking in through the window is scared of what is being created. The inside of the box contains bottles that are filled with the soft drink mix and sugar. I used Lisa Jean Halloween, Halloween Minis, Spiders and Cats, Dress Me Ghost, and Spider on Freaked Ghost stamp sets. This box would make a cute gift set for a halloween party!

9 comments:

  1. This box is so adorable, wish I could receive and whoever does well be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love your creations! This treat box is so cute and creative that I can't stand it! LOL. Can't wait to see what you do next. (nothing you do is boring!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cool!! I love that idea!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this box!! Super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Samantha! I'm running out of things to say! Girl, you're GOOD. That's all I've got today, because I just can't speak for oogling this wonderful creation! Your imagination is unsurpassed, and I love your sense of humor and your style with everything you make! You are amazing!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH!!! This is so super cute!! I so love you box...what a great gift it would make!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This box just left me totally gob-smacked!!
    How DO you think 'em up!! It's real stunner and I'm dead jealous! LOL Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is so cool. You are very talented. Love your style in your creations. TFS.
    -Katya
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha this is so awesome. Your coloring is stunning! A M A Z I N G !!!

    ReplyDelete