Monday, October 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #39

For this Peachy Keen challenge you are suppose to create elements used in gift wrapping. I decided to create a set of stationary cards and envelopes. I also made a coordinating gift bag to hold the cards. I used Happy Bird and Phrases for the bird, Fall Fun Pumpkins for the sunflowers, Simple Sallies Face Assortment for the sunflower faces, and Sweetie Pie Peepers for the sentiment. The polka dot backgrounds are the Large Polka Dot Print and the Medium Polka Dot Print. I really love these polka dot stamps, because they are easy to line up to repeat the pattern. Stationary cards are fun to create, and I really think they would make a great gift!

11 comments:

  1. Wow....beautiful!! I love your work!

    Tammy
    ttscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make it look so fun and simple. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is absolutely GORGEOUS! I have been eyeing up those polka dot sets for a while. Thanks for letting me know how easy they are to line up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Once again, Miss Samantha, you've dropped my jaw!! These are just fabulous, and yes, would make a beyond wonderful gift. You've colored everything just beautifully, and who wouldn't love to receive one of these darling assortments! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Samantha! What a wonderful gift to receive!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! I love love love these! Your coloring is outta this world good!!! The colors of the paper on the cards is perfect! :) Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha these are wonderful. You used 2 of my favorite stamp sets and the colors and your coloring are perfect! Beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are adorable, I love the coloring too! beautiful!!! scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Samantha!! THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SET.. You have WOW-ED me again! Way to make everything amazing! Everytime I think you have outdone yourself.. You come out with another ROCKIN project.
    Simply amazing! THANK YOU ever so much for everything you do for us! We love ya!! BIG HUGS, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR AMAZING!!! such an artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did my favourite little birdy PROUD with this fabulous set Samantha!! Brilliant work my friend! Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete