Monday, March 21, 2011

Market Street March Release


I have to confess, the Market Street Stamps release for March is awesome! For this card, I used my favorite set from the release called Hippie Chic. This set is filled with many uplifting sentiments, and the images are just so cute! I decided to use another newly release background stamp called Vintage Music. I thought the Vintage Music stamp coordinated perfectly with the guitar! Be sure to check the Market Street blog for more projects that were created using the newly released stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is beautiful. Absolutely perfect combination. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Reminds me of cowboy boots & leather. Just some raw, acoustic music on a hot summer day. Love the texture that piece of burlap brings to the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background stamp is amazing!!love the chicks and the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is beautiful! I love the feel of it. The guitar IS perfect! I want to make one just like it :) I thought yesterdays sneek peek was the best, now I love todays....come thrus. this doesnt look good for me :)
    Here is to hoping I might win one!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff2gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the distressing on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is card is just sooooo beautiful!!!! Love the look and how well the guitar goes with the background music!!!! PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the muted colors here and how you even snuck in the music background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the beautiful distressing done on this card! I can never get my distressing blended so well-- this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete