Monday, March 14, 2011

Vintage Wallpaper Flower

I decided to step outside my box, and create a card that is different to my normal style. I must say that I really enjoyed creating this card, and I am pretty happy with the results. I used Market Street Stamps Vintage Wallpaper background stamp. This stamp is so beautiful and elegant. The flower and vase were both stamped using the Vintage Wallpaper stamp. I just curled the petals of the flower to create dimension. The possibilities of this stamp is endless!

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I especially LOVE the vase. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, this is just gorgeous! I love how you used the stamp.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I have been into flowers lately. You just covinced me to get off my scrap diet and need Market Day Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific sounding book - the water cycle is cool in and of itself and a book which teaches it in such a fun poetic way is mega-cool.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete