Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #52

I always look forward to creating a card or project for the Peachy Keen Challenge. This challenge was no exception, I really enjoyed the sketch. (The sketch can be found one the Peachy Keen Challenge blog.) I have been waiting for an opportunity to use the Cow Peeker and Face Package stamp set. I also used the Vivienne and Friends stamp set for the sentiment. The sewing machine is from the Country Life Cricut cartridge. I also used Dreams come True Cricut cartridge for the spools of thread. I wrapped the spools with embroidery floss to add texture. I hope you enjoy my card, and please be sure to enter the challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Super cute!! I love the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "sew" cute! I love this card! You did a great job. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the cleverest and cutest I've seen in a long time Samantha!! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't enjoy it, I LOVE it! I am so amazed at what you create. Whenever a PKS challenge comes out your project is the one I look forward to the most. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, how flippin' ADORABLE is your sewing cow. I love all the depth, texture and detail. You are SO amazing!!!! Thanks for always inspiring me with your beautiful creations! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help but be in love with this amazing card Samantha!! Looking at my Die and stamp, I would never have envisaged such a cute and clever card as this!! You take my breath away with your creativity!! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a CUTE card!Great job with all the great details and I love the adorable cow!!SO SWEET!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha this is so creative. I love your attention to all the little details. The spools of thread are so cute! Always inspirational!
    Love and hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete