Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #53

It is time again for another Peachy Keen Challenge! For this challenge, you are required to follow the sketch in addition to using a sponging technique. I decided to use the Happy-Go-Lucky Elephant stamp set. The elephant on this stamp set is absolutely adorable! Please be sure to check out the Peachy Keen challenge blog for more inspiration! The prize for this challenge is the Henny Penny stamp and the Simple Barn and Silo stamp set! I hope you have fun with this challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is so cute!! Your coloring on this elephant is beautiful, and the rain dots couldn't be more perfect! Very well done, as always!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Samantha! Great use of the water droplets!
    Love and hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I've never seen "water droplets" like those. LOVE them. Can I ask who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Samantha!! YOU ARE SOMETHIN ELSE!! How I love what comes out of that creative mind of yours!! Thank you for all you do for us, Samantha!! We love you on our side!! :) BIG HUGS and lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your card is sooo ADORABLE!I love that cute Elephant,super paper and great details!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tami,
    The rain droplets are made by Cloud 9 design. They are called Teardrop rain dots. They come in different colors, the color I used was sky. You can find them at Jo-Ann Fabrics or Archivers. I hope that helps!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete