Sunday, June 26, 2011

DeNami Color Challenge #8


I couldn't resist doing the DeNami Color Challenge #8. I absolutely love the color combination! I thought an ocean themed card would be perfect with the colors that you are required to use. I used different cardstocks, in addition to layered pieces of vellum to create depth and texture. The used the Sea Friends, Whale, and Get Whale Soon stamp sets for my card. I love the cute little faces of these different sea animals! This card was so much fun to make!

7 comments:

  1. Totally adorable. I love the effect the vellum gives too. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...the little pearls remind me of bubbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is super fun! I love that you brought out the Whale and Sea Friends- I just can't get enough of these cuties!

    Thanks so much for joining us in the DeNami Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the layered vellum:) Awesome look!
    Sherrie K
    http:sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute!!!!! LOVE your layered vellum waves and the darling little scene you've created here! Great attention to detail! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Color Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously FABULOUS!!! Love the whale and the vellum waves!!!! AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing along with DeNami Design!

    ReplyDelete