Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #55

It's time again for another Peachy Keen Challenge! Let me tell you, I am very excited to share my card I have made for it! So as you all know, the July 4th is right around the corner and I just had to make a patriotic card. This Peachy Keen Challenge is a sketch challenge with no twist. For the mouse, I used the Cheers for Green Beer stamp set! It was so much fun to color and add the stripes to the clothes of this mouse. I hope you take the time to participate in the Peachy Keen Challenge!

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love all the different paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute, Samantha!! This is wonderful, and I just love your creative touches. You are one amazingly talented woman!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as always Samantha! Just perfect for the 4th July on Monday! Dunno how you think 'em up, but I'm just glad that you do!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!!! WOW!!!! This is AMAZING. I LOVE this patriotic mouse and his sparkler! You are truly incredible!!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. MIND IS AGHAST! YOU ARE SUPER FABULOUS, SAMANTHA!! Your mouse is just as cute as can be! I too... would be SO EXCITED to share such a treasure!! GREAT JOB.... OH QUEEN OF SCENES!!
    Love ya!! Thank you so much for all you do for us! LOVE your work! :) HUGE HUGS and TONS OF LOVE! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha,WOW this is just to flippin' ADORABLE!Amazing job with it,I love the sweet little mouse and all the great details!I hope you had a super 4th of July!!:)

    ReplyDelete