Friday, July 22, 2011

Let's Face It Friday- So Punny



I decided to finally try out a Let's Face it Friday Peachy Keen challenge. I am always inspired by clever ways the Peachy Keen faces are used on various people, animals, and objects. For this challenge, you are suppose to create a project and incorporate a Peachy Keen face stamp and a coordinating pun. I used the Elegant Edges and Just Because Cricut cartridges. The cup was actually hand cut with my x-acto knife (I couldn't find the right shape on the Cricut.) I used the 1/8" Princess Faces Peachy Keen stamp set. I really hope you like my card, and please take the time to enter this challenge it really is so much fun!

6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!! You did a great job on this challenge. I love it.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! This card is sooo cute and I don't even like coffee LOL

    Cassandra
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand cut?!!! You never cease to amazing me! All the details including the swirly steam at the top are PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. So Cute.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sam! Lovin' the embossed cozie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards always make me smile! LOVE this one :)

    ReplyDelete