Friday, September 16, 2011

Peachy Keen and Quick Quotes Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I hope you are enjoying the Peachy Keen and Quick Quotes blog hop! You probably came from Jennifer's amazingly creative blog! This is the first time Peachy Keen has collaborated with another company for a blog hop, and let me tell you Quick Quotes was an awesome choice! They have tons of different papers and quotes! Your imagination can run wild with all of their options. Here are some projects I have made using Peachy Keen and Quick Quotes products. I really wanted to have a complete theme for my projects, so I focused on a Christmas theme!

I used the Quick Quotes Miss Morgan paper with the Lauri Loves Skip Faceless Elves stamp set. The face is from 1 1/8" Winter Wonderland faces stamp set. I paper pieced the different patterned papers to create the elf's outfit.


I used the Lauri Loves Skip stamp set for the girl, and the 1 1/8" Winter Wonderland face stamps. The sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Santa Set. The patterned paper is from the Miss Morgan collection.


I used more paper from the Miss Morgan collection, in addition to a super cute vellum quote that coordinates with the paper. The santa is from the Peachy Keen Santa Set.


Here is another card using the Miss Morgan papers. I coordinated it with the Snowmany Thanks Snowman and Bunny stamp set and Cottage Cutz Penguin Doll die cut.


My final project is a recipe book. I used the Faceless Gingerbread Dolls and the 1 1/8" and the assortment of the Snowmany Faces stamp sets. I also used the Lorie and Al Gingerbread Set for the glove and potholders. I used the Miss Morgan papers. You could use the pattern paper for the pages of the album. If you create a 6 x 6 album you can get four pages from one sheet of paper! The paper is also double sided so you really even have more pages you could use.


I really wanted to use the Miss Morgan papers for these Christmas card. I think its a nice non traditional color scheme for Christmas. I love Peachy Keen products, I also really enjoy working with the Quick Quotes products too. The quality is very high and the paper is double sided and is durable.

Be Sure to leave a comment on my blog along with all the other blogs for a chance to win some special prizes from both Peachy Keen and Quick Quotes.

Faceless Fruit Stamp Set

Family Canvas Kit (All inclusive)

Glitter Chipboard (2 sets)

PVC Frosted Embellishments (flowers)


The deadline to enter is this Sunday at midnight, so be sure to hop around and leave comments! There is also going to be more inspiration with the second round blog hop tomorrow!



Thank you for stopping by, now please hop on over to Julie's blog!!

50 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Those projects are beautiful you did a great job with the coloring in you stamps, TFS

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, your work constantly amazes me! These cards (and recipe book) are individual little masterpieces! I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Samantha, I just LOVE all of these to pieces!! Now I wish I would have used the Winter Wonderland faces on my elf, they are PERFECT!! You showcased PKS and QQ so wonderfully, I always look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards and recipe book! I love all the colors and patterns you used! oh and the faces are too cute! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha these are so amazing! You really did a beautiful job merging the two! I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely amazing! So very swett! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is inspiration heaven! I absolutely LOVE every single one of these. I love how you paired Skip with a cute airplane cut and the bucket for his tools. The recipe album is gorgeous. I LOVE them all. You are AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the recipe book. Everything is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE projects!! Very cute!

    Julie L.
    jlearned at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, you have been a busy gal. Thank you so much for the inspiration to get started on my Christmas cards. I really needed it.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all, Samantha! Just love them all, and you always leave me speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of your cards; and you did pull it off ... they look very traditional, in my opinion! Thanks, for sharing! http://bearheartbottomsetc.blogspot.com/ #Bear Luv and Bear Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im inlove with the paper colors, embellies, and stamps you chose to create such wonderful projects! Love how the colors all work so well together!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My...I love them all but the recipe book is my fav!!!

    kissmyjen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful projects. lots of creativity. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such wonderful projects love the Santa. TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, such cute idea's. I think I love the last one the best. Very nice and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your projects are gorgeous. Love them, especially the gngerbread one. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh so many fabulous projects! Such CUTE work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great work! Really like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the recipe book! That gingerbread man in so cute ....Hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your projects they are all so cute. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. these cards are so adorable!! i love all of them, i think I need to have those Laurie Skip Stamps!!! :)

    Adora (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy Cow Girl You have been Busy, Busy, Busy! Love everything you made and you rocked the QQ papers! I absolutely love that Recipe book and those Gingerbread people, and even tho I love all your projects I think that is my all time favorite of the hop! So inspiring!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can I say WOW!!!!! I so want to get some of these stamps I am planning to get some this month. I love the elves and the gingerbread ppl. Cute and great job.

    Cynthia A.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow all your projects are so cute and adorable....TFS!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your cards, the penguins are adorable. They are so cute!!!

    Alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. The penguins are my fave too! I love them! Most of my Christmas decorations are penguins!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG!!! Could you possibly make anything cuter?!?!?! dumb question I quess...cuz the answer is always YES!!! Nice job :) great projects

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. What adorable set of cards.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable projects. Love the colors.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very cute projects - all of them.

    I have having a hard time posting under my google account so I am trying something new.

    tarafarhad@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my, these projects are adorable! Love that you went with non-traditional Christmas colors, very clever. I'm a new follower, can't wait to come back and see more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome inspiration...loved how you pieced the outfit together with the papers....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute cards and recipe book.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! You did a lot of wonderful projects, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Samantha - your little elves are too stinkin' cute! :) Love your projects.
    ~Lisa
    QQ Social Media Director
    QQ Blog: http://www.blogquickquotes.com
    My Blog: http://www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW!!! I found myself saying I LOVE this card and then I would scroll down and say it again and keep repeating and repeating and then I saw the adorable gingerbread man recipe book and shreiked!! I LOVE gingerbread men!!! This is too cute and I am SOOO glad that I hopped today! Your stop is my fave!

    Kim
    rickettscricuts at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. That's q very impressive display of talent!! Thank you for sharing.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. your Christmas cards are just wonderful! I absolutely adore the recipe book too! Thanks for sharing all of your work

    http://julieslife-lexea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are so darn cute but I love love love your recipe book! Too Cute!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your elves are darling and I love that green paper
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just love love what you have done with all your cards. I wish I was that talented .. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete