Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #60

Today I am going to share a card I made for the Peachy Keen challenge. For this challenge, all you need to do it follow the sketch that is provided. Football season has begun and a lot of people are excited. This potato football fan just can't keep his eyes off of his TV. He has everything he need to enjoy the game! I wanted the decor to have a more retro, and even a "man cave" feel to it. The potato is from the Faceless Veggies Three stamp set. His face is from the Simple Simon Face Assortment. I accessorized him with beer and a football from the Cheesy Packer Fan stamp set. The sentiment is from the Scrappers Phrases One stamp set. Please check out the Peachy Keen blog for more inspiration! I hope you enjoy my card!

7 comments:

  1. Your couch potato card is just too darned cute, Samantha!! I love your creative genius, and always look forward to your work. You are truly an inspiration!!

    Love and hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! Tis' the season for football couch potatoes for sure! This whole scene is absolutely perfect! I just LOVE to see what you will come up with every time!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! Great concept and it turned out fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember when I saw anything as CUTE!!! To make a potato cute ain't easy, but boy! did you do it!! Ha Ha! This is amazing and I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your potato in his jersey with beer and snacks! Totally CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of the cutest cards I have seen!! Absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete