Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #62


It's time again for another Peachy Keen sketch challenge. I decided to squeeze in another Halloween card before Halloween passes us by. I really wanted to turn the girl frog from the Mark and Sharen Love Frogs stamp set into a witch. I added some other elements to create a cute but kinda spooky scene. The cauldron and hat is from the Lisa Jean Halloween stamp set. The spider web is from the Haunted Pumpkin House stamp set, and the bat is from the Dress Me Ghost stamp set. I had so much fun creating this card. For more inspiration please check out the Peachy Keen blog. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Samantha this is so adorable! I love your creativity and the rich colors you use! Fabulous as always!
    Love and hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, your talent, and attention to detail have come together to create something totally wonderful for us to ogle!!! That's what I'm doing, too! Just ogling away, and enjoying every single and amazing detail about this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you used. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This took my breath away! It's simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhh! Don't tell anyone....but your card is my favorite today :) Too cute!!!!!

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sam, your projects just make me SMILE and really BIG!!!! This frog witch is too flippin' adorable. All of the little accents and elements make the scene perfect! And I just love Core'dinations glitter paper. So pretty! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete