Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #63


This Peachy Keen sketch challenge allowed me to have freedom to make any scene I wanted. I find is very fun to change and manipulate stamped images. I thought the bunny from the Easter Patch stamp set would make a perfect scarecrow. I used the Faceless Scarecrows Large stamp set to accessorize my bunny. With a little masking and layering my bunny was complete. The pumpkin, fence, and sentiment is from the Faceless Fall Fun stamp set. Please be sure to check out the Peachy Keen blog for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm SO glad you made that bunny into a scarecrow. He is ADORABLE!!!!!! You truly amaze me! I LOVE this! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just tooo adorable - love all of the Fall colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny is too cute!!! Love it!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card! You did an AMAZING job with the coloring! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? Where/How do you come up with such fun, imaginative and cute ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, this is just too cute!!! Seriously, what a fun card!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable Halloween bunny!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! These stamps are so stinkin' cute TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness a scarecrow bunny. This is so stinkin cute.
    Great job, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute scarecrow! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a happy chap!!!
    Great colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samantha, your little bunny card is so harvest-y and adorable! I just love his little hat and his smile!!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete