Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #64


Hey everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful day! Today I am posting a card I made for the Peachy Keen sketch challenge. I decided that I wanted to flip the sketch, because I thought it would look better with the Happy Turtle stamp. I absolutely love this stamp, this turtle is so adorable and makes me smile. This turtle obviously is looking for a hug, so I used the "free hugs" sentiment from the Skunk Cheer Up stamp set. Please be sure to check out the Peachy Keen blog for more inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. Samantha, I can't tell you how much I love this card, and I want you to know that to me, your coloring has reached STELLAR status! This happy little fella looks just AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, Samantha. He made me smile too! Love the frame you used. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME! I has such a warm earthy feel to it! I'm LOVING it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your turtle is a little cutie with his hugs banner Samantha! I love him to bits.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lorie! Your coloring is amazing and I love the Free hugs sign. So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love your card, it rocks, the hugs sign takes the cake, lol gorgeous
    ty for visiting my blog and your nice comment on my big bad crow costume card, it was so much fun to make, I clicked on your name in my comments to come check out your blog, now following, very nice....:)

    ReplyDelete