Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #66


Christmas is going to be here before we know it. I decided for the Peachy Keen sketch challenge to make a Santa "Naughty or Nice" list. This list has magnets on the back to be displayed on the refrigerator, you can tie ribbon on it to create a wall hanging too. The Santa is from the Peachy Keen Santa Set. The sentiment is from the very versatile Christmas Greeting Words stamp set. I love this stamp set, you can mix and match the different words to create tons of sentiments. Please check out the Peachy Keen blog for more inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love this.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    I have been away from your blog for too long. You have made so many beautiful cards since I last visited! You do amazing work!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, your creation is adorable, what a great idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea for the sketch Samantha! Might just have to CASE this one! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha your work looking so creative but i think you can must change the front lining sketch!!!!by the replacing of little stars....
    plastic gift card
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome, I love that it has magnets to have it handy on the fridge, I used a white board for my boys but yours is way cuter. :) great idea

    ReplyDelete